Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You're gonna hate Me for this...



There's something a little creepy about this guy. 
Can't quite put my finger on it. 
Is it:
The pasty, botoxed-impregnated grin? 
The mask-like manner in which he delivers his seemingly lip-synched wordless melody?
His total inability to find the right camera?
Or is it the too perfectly waxed for any heterosexual male hairdo? 

I don't have a effing clue!
It ALL just screams 'WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! 
Despite having read the back story about this guy... well, I'll let you decide.

Anyhoo, what I really can't make up me mind about is what is more freaky? This guys eery resemblance to Bela Lugosi or the inability to get this guy's hauntingly strange tune out of my head!!!

0 EFFING COMMENTS:

 

Dude, I'm Just Effing Saying..! Design by Insight © 2009
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates